Targeted Anti-Cancer Therapies, Immunotherapy and Drug Delivery World Congress 2017
For oncologists, scientists, physicians, researchers and pharmacists in Australasia who are interested in learning more about skin cancer and immunotherapy.
When: 5 - 7 October 2017
Time: 9am - 5pm
Venue: City Convention Centre, Melbourne
Address of Venue: Level 12, 300 Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +61 3 9909 7310
With 1 in 2 Australians expected to be affected by cancer by the age of 85, research breakthroughs are urgently needed. This 5 - 7 October 2017, Clariden Global welcomes you to the Targeted Anti-Cancer Therapies, Immunotherapy & Drug Delivery World Congress 2017 in Melbourne, Australia, a global gathering of oncologists, scientists, physicians, researchers and pharmacists all across the four corners of the world.
The congregation of healthcare experts and thought leaders aims to bring together various stakeholders in the medical and healthcare ecosystem for an exchange of scientific clinical research findings, ideas and best practices in cancer management. This event is carefully researched and crafted with the most desired insights in the oncology industry featuring trending information, challenging issues and insightful keynote sessions that will aid you in the impetus search for more effective cancer treatments.
We welcome you to tap into the expertise of our panel of oncologists, scientists and researchers to discover the latest developments in new cancer diagnostics, therapies, preventive measures and early detection methods evidenced by case studies, clinical as well as translational researchers.
For more information on the congress, please visit: http://claridenglobal.com/conference/anti-cancer2017/
DermNet New Zealand is a 2017 Supporting Partner.
- Keynote Session: Augmenting CAR T Cell Function for Application in Solid Cancer
- NK (Natural Killer) Cell Cancer Immunotherapies
- Monoclonal Antibodies Case Study: World-First Cancer Drug Breakthrough: Improving Immunotherapy Responses with Perforin-Inhibitor
- Immunotherapy 2.0: Advancing Cancer Treatment with Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor
- Future of Precision Medicine: Translation of Technology from Research into the Clinic
- The Use of Inflammatory Markers to Predict Cancer
- Keynote Session: Nanotheranostics for Cancer Management
- Breakthrough in using Soft Robotics Devices for Drug Delivery
- Signal Transduction Therapies, Angiogenesis Inhibitors, Apoptosis Inducers in Cancer Treatment & Hormone Therapies
- Gene Mutations & Signaling Pathways
- CRISPR: Killing Cancer Cells with Genome Editing
- Stem Cell Therapy: The Revolutionary & Regenerative Treatment for Cancer
- Palliative Care for Cancer Patients
- Cancer: Psychological & Social Aspects
PRE CONGRESS SITE VISIT + WORKSHOP
- Workshop: Improving Survivorship Services by Providing Comprehensive Cancer Care to Cancer Survivors
- Exclusive Site Visit to Australia’s World Class Cancer Care Facility