Online continuing medical education designed for health professionals and students.
Learning objectives will be listed for each topic.
Developed in collaboration with the University of Auckland Goodfellow Unit in 2007. Much of the information and several interactive quizzes are available on CD from the Goodfellow Unit – you may download the order form for the CD-ROM (PDF file). However, the online material is more up-to-date.
Images have been sourced from the following:
These open in new windows. Adobe Flash Player, a browser plug-in, is required to view them. They are lectures on dermoscopy that have been given by Clinical Associate Professor Amanda Oakley to various audiences.
- Dermoscopy for beginners
- Modified pattern analysis
- Signature naevi
- Dermoscopy of seborrhoeic keratoses
Page 1 of 15. Next page: Introduction to dermatoscopy.
On DermNet NZ:
- Dermatoscopy: A Method Algorithmic for Diagnosis Accurate – Derm101. Subscription required.
- Dermoscopy courses Graz, Austria
- Skin Cancer College Australasia Certificate of Dermoscopy and Diploma of Dermoscopy
- Introduction to Dermoscopy Cardiff, Wales
- International Dermoscopy Society
- Dermoscopy – Interactive Atlas of Dermoscopy and Consensus Net Meeting on Dermoscopy
- International Atlas of Dermoscopy and Dermatoscopy – Skin Cancer Society of Australia
- Dermoscopy blog – Eric EHRSAM MD
- Introduction to Dermatoscopy – Cliff Rosendahl et al
- Many dermosocpy tutorials are listed on YouTube
Books about skin diseases:
See the DermNet NZ bookstore